Monday, July 21, 2008

July 21, 2008
Thank you faithful prayer partners. God is doing awesome wonders in our life. Since we returned from Missionary Training God has begun to open up so many unexpected doors. We have been to several wonderful churches who are partnering with us to get to The City of Refuge, Jamaica. We have been praying for wisdom and for strength. And God is answering. Not that the walk is easy but God is taking us through day by day. One step of faith at a time. We will be updating our blogs each week and we will also have our calendar posted for those of you who will pray for us. Thought for the week......II Corinthians 12:10 Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: For when I am weak, then I AM STRONG!
I never noticed this part about necessities, you know all the stuff you have to do, like laundry, that you hate but is necessary. He even makes us strong in that! He keeps gently reminding me that He has all thing under control. All I have to do is trust HIM!

No comments: